Your Australian, New Zealand, & Pacific Island partner in professional, educational & library resource supply
- A leading provider of print books
- Electronic resources including eBooks, eJournals & eDatabases
- Collection development & outsourced selection
Who are we?
Professional Sales Team is one of Australia's largest locally-based full service academic library suppliers, dedicated to providing books, journals, eBooks and eMedia products from publishers worldwide for the academic, professional and library markets in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), Fiji and Papua New Guinea.
Professional Sales Team was established in September 2013 following the Co-op's acquisition of DA Information Services. Founded by students in 1958, the Co-op is Australia's largest Member owned retailer. With 1.75 million Members and 60+ stores nationwide, the Co-op is Australia's largest provider of educational, professional and learning resources.
What can we offer?
- A direct sales channel with all ANZ University and TAFE institutions
- Engage with Australian consumers via the Co-op's 50 retail locations and a thriving online store - www.coop.com.au
- Extensive database containing over 8 million print, electronic and POD monographs published worldwide
- Representation of appropriate print titles to corporate, academic, campus and professional bookshops via our wholesale business, CoInfo Book Services - www.coinfobookservices.com.au
- Online bookshop with 24/7 customer access to your products
- Weekly consolidated airfreight from either the USA or UK to Melbourne at our expense to supply our customers order-to-order
- Just in time ordering policy means a low rate of publisher returns
How can we help?
- Direct selling to libraries, institutional customers, government and corporations.
- Product promotion via pst.coop.com.au. Bespoke direct marketing and social media channels available for promotions
- Promotion of new print and eBook titles via our New Title Alert email service which is customised to academics', professionals' and libraries' specific subject interests and requirements